Adams Pointe Conference Center
1400 NE Coronado Drive, Blue Springs, MO 64014
Click here to View your Favorite Ceremony and Reception Wedding Venue List
A large wedding & reception venue
As a preferred affordable wedding venue and reception hall for weddings in Blue Springs and Kansas City in general, the Adams Pointe Conference Center team is known for giving couples and their wedding guests the experience they deserve.
The attached Courtyard Marriott hotel’s fantastic accommodations are a perk you’ll appreciate at the end of the night and the next day. Courtyard by Marriott’s guest rooms are thoughtfully appointed so your guests have the perfect place to work, relax and enjoy your special occasion. The list includes a Bistro serving breakfast and dinner, an in-house Starbucks, a unique marketplace, an updated fitness center with a heated, indoor pool, and Wi-Fi throughout the facility. Plus, we’re just blocks away from the Adams Pointe Golf Course.
Blue Springs weddings with creative planning, elegant facilities, fabulous food and exceptional service.
And, all of this plus a budget-friendly wedding venue. You don’t have to sacrifice budget to find the perfect place to get married or venue for your wedding reception. Not only is the Adams Pointe Conference Center an affordable wedding venue, but also our staff will help you with planning and carrying out the details of your dream wedding with top-line offerings that include:
* On-site overnight accommodations
* Rehearsal dinners
* Wedding packages (for extra value in a budget friendly wedding venue)
* Wedding ceremonies
* Wedding receptions & wedding dances
* China, stemmed glassware and flatware service
* Complete room set-up including a skirted head table, dance floor, fully served portable bars and more
* Table centerpiece accessories
* Fully trained professional banquet staff
* Recently renovated ballrooms as the venue for your wedding reception and/or ceremony
* One complimentary hotel room for the bride and groom’s wedding night
Dishing on the wedding menu.
Beyond the bride and groom, what is the most talked about aspect of a wedding? The food! So the entire dining experience must be just remarkable. That’s where our executive chefs raise the bar. They customize the perfect menu to complement your theme and tastes. Menu options range from elegant plated dinners to bountiful buffets, lavish spreads of hors d’oeuvres and specialty chef stations.
Plated Dining Options
All plated dinners include a specialty dinner salad, fresh seasonal vegetable and starch accompaniments, dinner rolls and butter, a chef’s selection of desserts, plus iced tea and Colombian coffee service. A sampling of our popular entrée choices includes:
- Roasted Prime Rib
- Kansas City Strip or Filet Mignon
- Broiled Atlantic Salmon
- Jumbo Stuffed Prawns
- Porcini Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast
- And many more at your request
A fully trained, professional banquet staff with impressive skills and fine attention to detail serves all plated dinners.
Offer guests a satisfying lunch or dinner with a bountiful wedding buffet. Generous portions and a variety of options let your guests make their own selections from our chefs’ specialties. Buffets include:
- A variety of entrees, salads, side dishes and desserts
- Specialty dishes to complement your creative theme such as Italian, southwest or Kansas
- City barbecue
- Beautiful hors d’oeuvre displays and chef-carved roasted meats available in a selection of quantities and price points
- Butler-passed hors d’oeuvres and a champagne toast
Your choice poured, mixed, stirred or shaken by our expert bartenders. Beverage service options include our standard menu or one created just for you. Specialty drink created just for your wedding, anyone?
- Full service host or cash bar with a range of house and premium liquor
- Select beers and wines by the glass
- Premium wines and champagnes
- Soft drinks, punches and premium mixes
Contact us to talk about this large wedding and reception venue